CloudPost is a sweet App to upload a set of tracks to SoundCloud. If you're not yet registered with SoundCloud, check out the tour and sign up for free. CloudPost was built in close collaboration with the wonderful SoundCloud team and is maintained by Christian Stropp.
If you are a cocoa head and would like to help out, check out CloudPost at GitHub and its unresolved issues.
If you're a Windows or Linux user, check out Scup.
Requirements: Mac OS 10.5+ on an Intel Mac. (PowerPC may work too, but is not tested.)
- The set can't be sent when some tracks failed uploading (workaround: delete failed tracks)
- Already uploaded tracks can't be deleted in CloudPost
- Hitting the 'Esc' key triggers the 'Cancel' button in some situations
- Disclosure triangles may show a wrong status
- There's an interface glitch when the scrollbar appears while expanding a track
Please report any issues that are not listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course suggestions and praise are welcome too. =)
Source Code & Credits
The source code is under MIT license and available at GitHub.
Credit goes to:
- Ullrich Schäfer and Gernot Poetsch for building the Cocoa API wrapper and creating CloudPost at Music Hackday London
- Eric Wahlforss (SoundCloud) for the concept
- Katharina Birkenbach (SoundCloud) for the interface design and user experience work